Hand drawn schematics of RC Nikko car (NJM 2609 AL)
My old RC car didn't work, so in order to repair it I need the datasheet of Nikko IC "NJM 2609 AL" (the board ref. is "RJ 9010").
Since I couldn't find it on the web (maybe too old),I decided to reverse the schematics and make it available for all :
(Schematics, pdf file)
This circuit is able to decode TX frame in order to drive propulsion motor (pin 20), speed (pin 19), and steering (pin 12, pin 16).
- RF signal is input on pin 4
- pin 7 is also connected to RF part but, to my opinion, pin 7 is used to input the strength of the signal.
- pin 2 is used for tuning steering neutral,
- pin 21 is used for tuning the backward/forward zone for propulsion wheels
- pin 20 : N9500 FET transistors are user to control the wheel speed and are connected to 2 relay driving the direction of the wheels motors (
forward or backward) through output pin 20/
I my case no RF signal was coming to the 2609 IC, the HF part made of 3 transistors was in trouble...
My problem was caused by oxydation of one HF transformer : once opened, I
discover that a wire was cut, I just welded it )
I hope it will help !
(comment to << t . grandpierre @/at esiee . fr >>)